Wednesday 12 September 2018

My trip to the Science Roadshow

My trip to the Science Roadshow 
This is the science roadshow logo

Yesterday I learnt that when its cold molecules will move slow and when its hot molecules will move fast.

The exhibit that I found most interesting was when you had to sit on a chair & the person in charge of the exhibit spun you around. If you held your arms out and kick your legs out then you'll go slow because of gravity but if you curl up then you'll go really fast.

My favorite part of the Science Roadshow  was the fire and ice show at the end. 

I will teach you about MRS GREN. MRS GREN stands for Movement, Respiration, Sensitivity, Growth, Reproduction, Excretion and Nutrition. If something doesn't have one or more of those then isn't  alive.




No comments:

Post a Comment